The formal request on blockchain, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority in respect of a particular cause.
The cause and the authority will be declared by the contract owner.
- getOwner Returns the owner address
- getAddressedTo Gets the institution the Petition is addressed to
- setAddressedTo Sets the institution the Petition is addressed to
- addSignerAndSign Add a new signer to the list and signs the Petition.
- retractSign Retracts the signature with the calling address from the list.
- getSigner Gets the signer with a specific index from the signature list.
- signPetition Signs the Petition.
- getSignaturesNumber Returns the number of Petition signatures.
- getSignatureIndexByIdentificationId Returns the singnature index by providing the identification id
- getRetractedSignaturesIndex Returns retracted signatures number
- kill Destroy the contract.
Info: Smart contracts short presentation