Modex is looking for an enthusiastic Android Mobile Developer to join our team. Scope and Objectives are to Own the coding and release process of the mobile versions in the assigned product(s);
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Produce software products (write code, do unit testing) according to received functional specifications.
- Translate requirements into high quality code – that takes into account optimization (including reuse of code), performance, application responsiveness and coding best practices;
- Make use of patterns and practices that revolve around building code on the platform on which the software is built;
- Present ideas of improvements or different approaches to the team lead;
- Responsible for producing technical documentation for the work done, as required.
- Responsible with the release process of assigned software products.
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst in order to understand the purpose of a business requirement.
- Collaborate with the QA Engineer to prepare the testing environment according to his/her testing expectations.
- Collaborate with the QA Engineer to understand the root cause of possible bugs.
- Do prototypes / demos (when required).
- Conduct periodic research on technology trends related to software architecture and development, and related to the coding and delivery process.
- Keep up to date with the industry standards and evolution and communicate new ideas.
Skills and Experience:
- Middle level → 3-6 years;
- Knowledge of the technology (language, platform and concepts) on which the assigned applications are developed (Kotlin – preferably Java as well);
- Knowledge of a software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of tech security principles and best practices for maintaining security in software applications;
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, databases, algorithms, data structures;
- Knowledge of coding principles, client-server architecture and MVC pattern;
- Knowledge of applications versioning and release;
- English (oral and written communication at an advanced level);
- Able to estimate his/her work.
- University graduate (computer science, computer engineering, information management systems, mathematics, software development, telecommunication or any other engineering university);
- Like getting to the root of the problem;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Logical thinking;
- Eager to learn from a team of experienced people in the software industry.
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiastic people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!