Modex is looking for a skilled and passionate Business Analyst. Modex is a tech company specialized in the blockchain technology sphere and Fintech related products. We strongly believe in a future built around technology. We offer fully integrated services designed to solve the last mile adoption problem of the blockchain and our aim is to make blockchain user-friendly for every single device or person. At Modex, we are constantly innovating thanks to our incredible team of experts and we are raising the bar as we offer services for the entire blockchain technology ecosystem: Marketplace for Smart Contracts, community tools for developers and blockchain database services for enterprises. At the operational office, in Bucharest, our employees enjoy a dynamic work environment in a prime location, with cool views over the city. As a company driven by innovation and diversity, we value the initiatives of our colleagues; we encourage them and give our employees full support in achieving their professional goals. Being open-minded and daring are part of our company’s DNA and we are eager to share these attributes with our future colleagues.
Our future colleague will be the person who owns the “big picture” of a final product and understands the importance of business requirements as the starting point and the most important point of every software product.
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Translate the initial high-level vision into something realistic – a consistent vision, by gathering and analyzing all the views that various stakeholders might have over the product (CTO, developers, client).
- Initiate and spend time in meetings in order to save inefficient use of time for the rest of the team, but with the purpose to have a clear list of features defined as business requirements.
- Mediate the requirements gathering between the client and the company.
- Elaborate the details of a product as business requirements.
- Collaborate with the Product team when the workflows need improvement.
- Collaborate with the Design team when workflows require screens which have not been defined.
- Continuously redefine the business requirements throughout the product development lifecycle, depending on errors, conflicts or glitches that can appear.
- Support the implementation and test the application along the way to make sure the output is the expected one.
- Support the developer in the pursuit to understand the intent of a product.
- Support the QA team in elaborating a test plan.
- Understand impact when a new project is an update on an existing product.
- Elaborate guiding documentation and conduct periodic trainings for both technical and not-technical audiences, for the assigned product(s).
- Collaborate with the Head of Business for any inquiries as he/she is the one who overviews the entire lifecycle of a product.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure all resources have what they need when input is required.
- Keep up to date with the industry standards and evolution and communicate new ideas to the Head of Business.
- Able to estimate your work.
- Train periodically on the functionalities of a software product.
- Respect the company’s internal procedures.
- 1-3 years working in a software development environment in a Business Analyst position
- University graduate
- Optional: advanced studies / course / qualification on business requirements gathering and/or formulation
- Understanding of business flows and business functions concepts
- UML concepts, data modelling and process modelling
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to explain ideas clearly, for technical and non-technical audiences
- Like getting to the root of the problem
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiast people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!