Modex is expanding its team of young and passionate professionals! We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth, evaluate and improve sales, marketing and branding strategies, identify and develop new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
The candidate should have a University degree in Business, Marketing or Finance, at least 3 years of professional experience in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development, as well as experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability & drive to take ownership of projects are a must. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Managing and updating client and contact lists.
- Write research reports and presentations centered on valuable business recommendations and on the actionability of the results.
- Collaborate with Channel Partners in strategic initiatives of business development.
- Creating and updating Salesforce reporting.
- University or Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- 3 years + of professional experience in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development.
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to provide great customer service and develop a rapport with new clients and quickly understand their business needs.
- Able and confident to attend meetings with potential new clients and present at competitive pitches to win new work.
- Ability to advise on possible joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Conversational fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Self-motivated: actively search out opportunities to add value.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
- Ability & Drive to take ownership of projects, including personal development/skills required to excel at a role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Develop strong relationships with the team in order to pool resources effectively when required; support other team member objectives, especially those that overlap with own.
- Opportunity to be a part of many representative projects as Business Department is under great development
- Being a part of product development projects including Blockchain technology, Fintech and AI/Machine learning/RPA
- Learning opportunities
- Great team.
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiastic people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!