We are hiring! Modex is looking for a ‘White hat’! The perfect candidate should act like a hacker, to the best of its abilities, in order to test our security measures, making sure that the rate of failing in front of any type of attacks is close to “zero”.
You should also actively look for security vulnerabilities in software applications and networks, reporting issues and describing possible solutions to our development team to ensure a secure architecture for any software product, but also to continuously maintain and improve assigned software product(s), ecosystems and infrastructures security.
Hack your way into our team!
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Actively liaise with the development team to ensure a secure architecture for any software product.
- Make sure the rate of failing in front of any type of attacks is close to “zero” by acting like a “hacker”.
- Continuously maintain and improve assigned software product(s), ecosystems and infrastructures security.
- Perform continuous vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Provide periodic penetration reports.
- Produce Incident Response Plans for assigned product(s).
- Monitor and report on security breaches using Incident Response Plans.
- Suggest ways to defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in software applications and networks, reporting issues and describing possible solutions.
- Identify abnormalities and report violations.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Produce internal security policies and perform periodic internal training (as required).
- Produce security training materials for applications beneficiaries and hold presentations to them (as required).
- University graduate;
- Optional (but highly appreciated): CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
- Knowledge of hacking methods, injection, social engineering, cryptography, network protocols, http, https, etc.
- Basic programming and database understanding;
- Expert on preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise from vulnerabilities in software applications (desktop / web / mobile) and in the systems (hardware, software, data) that sit behind them;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of testing technology and testing tools;
- Knowledge of applications versioning and release;
- English (oral and written communication at an advanced level);
- Able to estimate your work.
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiast people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!