Modex is expanding its team of young and passionate professionals! We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to develop and implement HR strategies, procedures, policies, employee handbooks, aligned with the overall business strategy of the company.
The HR Specialist will oversee and assist the HR team with administration across the employee life cycle from recruiting, welcoming and onboarding as well as implementing employee benefits programs and managing employee records, reporting to management and providing decision support through HR metrics.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles, Labor Relations and Employee Relations. Experience working with HR technology like HCM, HRIS, ATS, Payroll systems and the ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism are a must. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, procedures, policies, employee handbooks, aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes;
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Oversee and assist the HR team with administration across the employee life cycle from onboarding through to exit;
- Oversee payroll submissions and payments;
- Maintain the work structure by updating organizational charts, job requirements and job descriptions for all position;
- Develope, analyze and update the company’s evaluation program;
- Lead the Employer Branding strategy implementation;
- Implement internal brand engagement activities;
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications, such as staff intranet, BambooHR or regular emails;
- Deliver content for Presentations;
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles, Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Experience in driving operational improvement and change management in HR (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience working with HR technology (HCM, HRIS, ATS, Payroll systems)
- Experience with managing websites may be a plus
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Employment law
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiast people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!