We’re looking for a Legal Specialist with a solid background in law and technology. If you are passionate about legal matters in technology (cryptocurrency, blockchain technologies), this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly motivated, small, and focused team.
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of in-house software-related agreements or with other technology suppliers or service providers, such as:
- Proprietary software licences
- SAAS agreements
- OEM and other distribution agreements
- Services and subcontractor contracts
- Procurement contracts for a variety of goods and services
- Provides operational legal support on day-to-day issues and/or internal specific projects to the HR department (disciplinary procedure, individual employment agreements, internal regulation, employees’ requests, disbandment of job positions, etc.), as well as other company’s departments upon needs, on term of compliance with laws, internal policies and procedures and business needs;
- Performs research and analyses laws, regulations, guidelines, company’s practices, procedures, policies and hypothetical / factual situations, monitors the changes in the national and EU legislation and informs the interested stakeholders about the most recent changes in blockchain technology legislation and the impact thereof;
- Deals with external parties (e.g. regulators, external advisors, lawyers);
- Conduct IP due diligence and provide IP review and IP agreement negotiation support for business development activities;
- Assist as needed with patent and trademark portfolio management;
- Analysis of cryptocurrencies in various jurisdictions.
Skills And Competencies
- Full legal qualification preferred and a Masters’ Degree in business law or other relevant area of law is an advantage;
- At least 3 years – experience as Legal Specialist;
- Excellent English;
- Experience working or advising in the software industry in an international company;
- Proactive and thrive on taking responsibility of a diverse range of matters;
- Must be organized and comfortable with multi-tasking, with proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate good judgment and professionalism, and exhibit flexibility and versatility to provide support;
- Cross-cultural teamwork.
The benefits you will enjoy at Modex
- Competitive salary package and annual bonuses
- Bookster Library
- Extra days off package
- Complex Medical subscription
- Discounts on travel services through the partner agency
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiastic people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!