Modex is hiring! We are looking for a Pre Sales Key Account Specialist who will work closely with the Sales, Business Development and Technical teams to provide comprehensive solutions to customers. Our future colleague should have a Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, finance, business administration (or equivalent), 3-5 years’ experience (or more) in a similar role in a blockchain environment, and practical knowledge of product life cycle at all stages.
A goal-oriented mindset, strategic and highly analytic thinking, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills, as well as excellent consulting skills and technical writing and public speaking abilities are also a must. If your experience and abilities match our needs, we are looking forward to meeting and working with you!
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Work closely with Sales, Business development and Technical teams to provide comprehensive solutions to customers.
- Understand, translate and map customer functional or business requirements to the product offerings and help customers evaluate the benefits.
- Provide answers to (technical & commercial) questions in
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Provide first-line (technical & commercial) support for solution evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Build technical partnership with prospects or existing customers
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Support customer events.
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, finance, business administration (or equivalent).
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in a similar role in a Blockchain environment. Experience in a startup is a significant plus.
- Practical knowledge of product life cycle at all stages.
- Experience in the technical documentation of diversified projects, in the standardization of production processes and product development knowledge.
- Nice to have experience on implementation strategy on Blockchain / DLT business processes and infrastructure connections.
- Proven ability to plan and execute change.
- Strategic and highly analytic thinking. A goal-oriented mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills within an Agile environment: channeling different points of view, establishing and maintaining relationships and credibility, creating a team working atmosphere while achieving key objectives.
- Excellent consulting skills, as well as technical writing and public speaking abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Opportunity to be a part of many representative projects as Business Department is under great development.
- Being a part of product development projects including Blockchain technology, Fintech and AI/Machine learning/RPA.
- Learning opportunities.
- Great team.
LIFE AT MODEX
We value creativity and commitment. We are young and dedicated and the passion for visionary technology is what guides us and makes us aim for the future. We are looking for enthusiast people to be part of our long term success story. Lead the future while having fun!