We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Marketing Manager to significantly help accelerate our market penetration! This opportunity plays a key role within the Growth Team. Our ideal candidate has outstanding product messaging & positioning skills and strong storytelling capabilities. You will build and execute the product marketing strategy, manage new product and feature launches, position Modex positively against competitors in the market and support strong demand for our blockchain platform. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with marketing, driven by fast growth, and have bias to action we want to talk to you!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and execute go to market strategies and end-to-end product and feature launches aligned with company objectives
- Closely partner with product management on the roadmap to create the communication strategy
- Understand Modex’s ecosystem and our competitors, build positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates us in the market
- Clearly understand our buyers’ pain points and create benefit-led persona-based messaging
- Provide market feedback to product and engineering on potential new features that would bring strong benefits to customers
- Create the entire suite of sales enablement materials: messaging & positioning documents, sales sheets, blog posts, videos etc.
- Actively work with business to get feedback on sales enablement tools needed to increase sales
- Build the right content to drive high volume of quality inbound leads through all our digital channels
- Define goals and KPIs for all new product marketing programs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting go to market strategies in fast-paced, leading tech companies
- Proven expertise in creating compelling and differentiating product messaging and positioning
- Expertise in driving product launches from A to Z that clearly accelerates revenue growth
- Customer centric mindset, always listening to customers, taking feedback from them to drive improvements on the product and feature side
- Successful experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver
The benefits you will enjoy at Modex
- In addition to a compelling ESOP, a reasonable expectation of total cash compensation for this role is about €24,000- €35,000 net income/year (made up of base plus bonus). Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- The opportunity to “unplug” yourself with extra days off and use the free time for yourself and your hobbies, or focus on family and friends, continuing your education or home improvements.
- Complex medical insurance to boost your productivity and morale
Modex develops scalable products and services that transform the way data and digital assets are stored, shared, and managed using blockchain technology.
With our advanced blockchain-powered solutions offered for developers and the enterprise world, Modex aims to make blockchain ‘invisible’ and promote ease-to-use. At the end of the day, people will benefit from the inherent advantages of blockchain without knowing the inner workings of this groundbreaking technology. By enabling a blockchain backend to existing software applications, Modex BCDB gives companies and enterprises, regardless of their annual turnover, the ability to demonstrate quantifiable trust through technology.
Everything we do at Modex is driven by our mission to solve real life problems and respond to real business demands through an ecosystem of high-quality, reliable software solutions built by a highly experienced and motivated team.