Word around the street is that you’re pretty good at WordPress. You may have already heard of us, we’re a fast-growing software development company specialized in blockchain technology. What do we deliver? Blockchain software solutions for big players in the enterprise sector.
We’ve caught your attention? Good. What we need you to do is to maintain some of our sites – content, design, and some technical aspects like update plugins, backups, etc. We think you already know the drill.
The advantages of working for a technology innovator? Flexibility, you can work from wherever you like, as long as you get the job done. Mobility, you get to learn some of the knowledge of your colleagues and move your way up in the company. And the money is pretty good. If you’re the type that likes to lay back and take in the view, you’ll love Wednesdays, because everyone’s invited to the top floor for a drink and tech-related discussions.
- As part of our team, you will handle the WordPress based websites;
- Mostly, you will maintain the company’s sites, up to 10 sites, both in terms of content and design and technically: update plugins, backups, etc;
- The most important site to maintain will be modex.tech. The design in the majority of cases, will be made based on specification and based on a photo that shows how you want the work to be built;
- You will report to the leader of the Web Design team.
- Demonstrated experience with a portfolio of built WP websites;
- Technical knowledge of WP operation: plugins, posts, articles, forums, back-ups, security and so on;
- Basic graphic design knowledge, Adobe suite (Photoshop, XD);
- Artistic creativity but also minimal understanding of technical specifications / functionalities;
- Ability to learn to accommodate progress (see new versions of WP, new plugins, etc.);
- Knowledge of WHM / Cpanel;
- PHPmyAdmin knowledge.
- Advanced design knowledge in Adobe (Photoshop, XD) or similar, skills so you can draw “cool” enough so there’s no need for the designer to assist;
- The vibe and energy to come up with implementation ideas;
- Knowledge in operating with Putty.